By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yokai Watch 4 - Looks amaZing!

flashfire926 said:
Stuff like "amasing" instead of amazing and "organising" isntead of organizing just triggers me. For that reason, Ive spammed the report button about 200 times, you deserve to get banished for eterrnity for commiting such a sin.

Though yeah, I like the art style and aesthetic, graphically it looks a million times superior than Lets Go. Some day I might actually get into JRPGS.

Eterrnity sounds like a very long time.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
flashfire926 said:
Stuff like "amasing" instead of amazing and "organising" isntead of organizing just triggers me. For that reason, Ive spammed the report button about 200 times, you deserve to get banished for eterrnity for commiting such a sin.

Though yeah, I like the art style and aesthetic, graphically it looks a million times superior than Lets Go. Some day I might actually get into JRPGS.

Eterrnity sounds like a very long time.

The mods would pitty me, and give me a eternity of exemption!

*goes to mod thread title* 

flashfire926 said:

Stuff like "amasing" instead of amazing and "organising" isntead of organizing just triggers me. For that reason, Ive spammed the report button about 200 times, you shall get banished for eterrnity for commiting such a sin.

"Organising" is the correct British English spelling though.

"Organizing" would activate my spell check.

Green098 said:
flashfire926 said:

Stuff like "amasing" instead of amazing and "organising" isntead of organizing just triggers me. For that reason, Ive spammed the report button about 200 times, you shall get banished for eterrnity for commiting such a sin.

"Organising" is the correct British English spelling though.

"Organizing" would activate my spell check.

Organi-ssssss-ing

Theat-tray

Co-loo-uuhr

Annexay

Cossssaay couch

kirb stomp

Otter said:
Will probably be my first entry in the series.

Same here!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Yeah, this might be my first Yokai Watch game.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7