By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - What is Porking?

What is porking

Anal sex 1 2.22%

Any kind of sex 37 82.22%

Any contest to have sex w... 5 11.11%

Other (please state) 2 4.44%

Total:45
Jumpin said:
vivster said:
When in doubt, ask the dictionary.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=porking

Woo!

A bet involving going to the club with the intention of sleeping with the fattest hoe you can find, in the hopes your bitch will be fatter then the ones your buddies pick up, so you get the pot of money
So what do you guys want to do? 

Let's go porking! 

Alrightwinner gets $100.

Way to cherry pick. That's the sixth definition, lol.

The first one: The act of having vigorous sexual intercourse with someone.

The next four are basically variations of the first one. For most people, it's just a way of saying sex that is intermediate in vulgarity. It's lies between somewhere in the middle of intercourse and the f-word.

Around the Network
danasider said:
Jumpin said:

Woo!

A bet involving going to the club with the intention of sleeping with the fattest hoe you can find, in the hopes your bitch will be fatter then the ones your buddies pick up, so you get the pot of money
So what do you guys want to do? 

Let's go porking! 

Alrightwinner gets $100.

Way to cherry pick. That's the sixth definition, lol.

The first one: The act of having vigorous sexual intercourse with someone.

The next four are basically variations of the first one. For most people, it's just a way of saying sex that is intermediate in vulgarity. It's lies between somewhere in the middle of intercourse and the f-word.

That term “cherry picking” is interesting...

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

Lol, I can't tell if you think it's interesting for one of the three reasons:

1. You think I am doing the same

2. You are not American and it's foreign to you, so literally find it interesting

or

3. You see a double entendre in it lol

danasider said:
Jumpin said:

Lol, I can't tell if you think it's interesting for one of the three reasons:

1. You think I am doing the same

2. You are not American and it's foreign to you, so literally find it interesting

or

3. You see a double entendre in it lol

Think of the forum we're in, it's 100% #3 =P

COKTOE said:
It means any kind of sex to most people. I was about 12 when I was first introduced to the term in the movie Throw Mamma From The Train, where the main character is a teacher, and one of his students is writing a book called "100 Girls I'd Like To Pork". Funniest thing in the movie.

Really? ... that's the funniest part to you ... not the change in hand positions when Crystal's wife bends over the railing or my personal favorite "you lied to me"

I feel like I just don't know you anymore.

Around the Network
The_Yoda said:
COKTOE said:
It means any kind of sex to most people. I was about 12 when I was first introduced to the term in the movie Throw Mamma From The Train, where the main character is a teacher, and one of his students is writing a book called "100 Girls I'd Like To Pork". Funniest thing in the movie.

Really? ... that's the funniest part to you ... not the change in hand positions when Crystal's wife bends over the railing or my personal favorite "you lied to me"

A few decades later, more family confusion,

(P.S. Best American sitcom in history)

The_Yoda said:
COKTOE said:

To be honest, much of that movie has faded into the ether as the years have passed. Haven't seen it since it initially came out on home video. But yeah, the bit I referenced is at the very least the funniest thing I remember, which is why it stuck with me for so long.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I thought it was grabbing breasts, as opposed to goosing which is grabbing bottom. 

Anyhow to keep with safe for work game definition, I call it bloating a game with unneeded features.

I'm so fucking turned on right now.

Something I won’t be doing tonight.