Around the Network

2012 -NSMB
2013 - Forza 5
2014 - Mario Kart 8
2015 - Halo 5
2016 - Ratchet & Clank (if we're not counting Forza Horizon 3),
2017 - Breath of the Wild
2018 - God of War

I really like MLB the shows. It is the best baseball simulator out there.

RidingMower said:

I used to really enjoy baseball video games when I was a kid. Haven't touched one and probably 25 years though. I'm often tempted to pick up MLB The Show.

VAMatt said:
RidingMower said:

I used to really enjoy baseball video games when I was a kid. Haven't touched one and probably 25 years though. I'm often tempted to pick up MLB The Show.

Last one I played was MLB 10', so it's been a minute. Was a really good baseball game and it was fun recording custom jeers, which basically amounted to every batter walking up to the plate receiving a series of death threats. I'd assume the more recent games allow for custom audio as well.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
CrazyGPU said:

How can you omit one of the best games of the generation? The Last of Us?

PS3 is last gen dood.

There are many from Wii U, and thats Nintendo Last gen too. And The last of US remaster is exclusive for PS4.

So we're talking what we think were the best exclusives from each year, yes? So even if I list a game, it doesn't mean I think it was amazing or anything, it was just the best available. For example, 2012.

2012 - NSMB U. Not an amazing game, but what else is there? Nintendo Land? Nah. It was a good side scrolling Mario though.
2013 - Dead Rising 3, Ryse. DR3 for the insane amount of zombies on screen with the wide open world and detail, really showcased what next gen could do. Ryse because of insane graphics and a great narrative. These were my first two Xbone games and were the main reason I went Xbone over PS4 to start the gen... that and my 2014 game.
2014 - Titanfall. GOTG. Just insane fun. Best MP since CoD4 imho. I love the SP in the sequel, but they mainstream'd the MP up too much to make it more accessible.
2015 - Ori or Mario Maker. I guess I'd give it to Mario Maker, it was a lot of fun and infinitely replayable.
2016 - Quantum Break. Maybe my second favorite SP of this gen behind Titanfall 2, probably actually #1.
2017 - Breath of the Wild with Cuphead a distant second.
2018 - Probably Horizon 4, goddamn it's good. Haven't finished GoW yet though, so it might be better.

I am alittle confused with this thread.. what type of exclusives are you referring to.. as there are many different types of exclusives.
I notice you havnt included any Exclusives from Xbox that are also on PC yet have included some PS titles that are on PSNow.

Might be better to go with which company makes the best exclusives for that year rather than limit them to branded Blu Ray players. Just my opinion.

Ka-pi96 said:
CrazyGPU said:

There are many from Wii U, and thats Nintendo Last gen too. And The last of US remaster is exclusive for PS4.

Pushing the definition of exclusive a bit there. I mean by that logic Minecraft PS4 edition is exclusive for PS4 as well

No, because Minecraft is not a Sony exclusive. It's multiplat for different companies, and thats different.

I have a mix of true exclusives and partial exclusives for publicity.

2012: Crusader Kings 2, World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria (mediocre compared to other WoW xpacs but a pretty good exclusive)

2013: Super Mario 3d World and Knack I suppose.

2014: Infamous Second Son. Samurai Warriors 4 (PS exclusive for 3 years)

2015: Disgaea 5 (exclusive for 2 years so I count it), Dragon quest Heroes (same as Disgaea 5), Bloodborne

2016: Romance of the Three kingdoms XIII (Exclusive for 1 year), Ratchet and Clank

2017: Nioh, Uncharted 4, Persona 5, Dragon quest Heroes 2

2018: DQXI (Exclusive in the west for now), Octopath Traveler

Some amazing games that fit my tastes, from strategy to action to jrpg to third person shooter to even an MMO.