Forums - Movies Discussion - SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME - Official Teaser Trailer

Mysterio looks amazing.

Around the Network

I used to get moved by trailers but at this point I rather not see a single trailer and maybe read some reviews/commentaries about movies and still go to judge for myself.

29/08/14:

PS4 will sell 25 million units before 31st of March!

Edit: I didn't state what year! HAHA, so I'm still right in some sense

Bristow9091 said:
PAOerfulone said:
Sandman!
Mysterio!
And Vulture was confirmed to be returning, so.... Sinister Six?!?

Sandman? Where? o.O

He's fighting the elementals, lol.

Would it be more like... Hydroman.

Yeeeee .... ugh.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

this looks like it will be far better than Homecoming

Around the Network
LGBTDBZBBQ said:
After the epic Aquaman trailers, I can't take this superheroes trailer with a comedic tone seriously

You took aquaman seriously, that film was completely ridiculous, the trailers were ridiculous. People riding around on giant sharks fighting crab  people isn't something I can take seriously. I actually enjoyed aquaman, but don't pretend it was some serious epic.

I really thought Homecoming wasn't good at all (only good scenes imo were the ones specifically between Holland and Keaton), and this seems to be following up on a lot of what made it meh.

It's a shame, because Mysterio is someone I've wanted to see in film since the very first Spider-Man movie, and Jake Gyllenhaal is definitely an interesting pick for him. I might end up seeing it anyway, but the trailer certainly didn't do much to convince me.

I am currently sigless.

I really hope it's a good follow up to homecoming, that was a very solid film. I loved the john Hughes feel to the non super hero scenes. It really helped the film feel more grounded and the characters more relatable. I also hope they don't try and make it too epic in scale, spider man tends to work better on a smaller scale when on his own in my opinion.
Also coming off of the fantastic spider verse film is going to be a tough act to follow.

pikashoe said:
LGBTDBZBBQ said:
After the epic Aquaman trailers, I can't take this superheroes trailer with a comedic tone seriously

You took aquaman seriously, that film was completely ridiculous, the trailers were ridiculous. People riding around on giant sharks fighting crab  people isn't something I can take seriously. I actually enjoyed aquaman, but don't pretend it was some serious epic.

it was an epic of CG overload.

I really like the trailer