By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Kevin Fret: Gay rapper shot dead in Puerto Rico aged 24

In this case rapper should be left out of the title nd not gay

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I'm not familiar with him but I hope the killers gets locked up.
Last year was X now this dude. Sad!

collint0101 said:
KLAMarine said:
Is his being gay relevant to the shooting?

Might be some kind of hate crime

I know.  The guy clearly hates rappers.

OT it is a tragedy when anyone is murdered for any reason.  My prayers go out to his family.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Mr Puggsly said:
vivster said:

According to the article he was apparently so extremely gay that it was noteworthy.

Dude, look at the pictures of him. He wasn't just a rapper that happens to be gay, the LGBT stuff was his identity.

It may seem kinda crass, but its fair way to describe this guy. He wasn't your run of the mill rapper, the LGBT likely helped him get attention and continues to do so! Take the gay thing out and its barely a story.

I dream of the day when people like Vivster don't dislike someone's sexuality being used when it's relevant. 

I'm in Chicago.

People get shot all the time. It doesn't make the news. Moving on...

Around the Network
Ayla said:
I'm in Chicago.

People get shot all the time. It doesn't make the news. Moving on...

If that person is famous it does. 

I am from Puerto Rico. The investigation is now aimed at another allegedly extremely popular rapper (whose identity has not been revealed) with whom Kevin Fret seemed to have some business conflicts.

The police are paying attention to his social media posts and are seeking information about his bank accounts.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Mr Puggsly said:
vivster said:

According to the article he was apparently so extremely gay that it was noteworthy.

Dude, look at the pictures of him. He wasn't just a rapper that happens to be gay, the LGBT stuff was his identity.

It may seem kinda crass, but its fair way to describe this guy. He wasn't your run of the mill rapper, the LGBT likely helped him get attention and continues to do so! Take the gay thing out and its barely a story.

And there we have the root of the problem. People making inane things like their sexuality to an identity.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Mr Puggsly said:

And there we have the root of the problem. People making inane things like their sexuality to an identity.

"the fact of being who or what a person or thing is."

I have to love people these days trying to downplay sexuality. It's obviously part of people's identity. 

AbbathTheGrim said:
I am from Puerto Rico. The investigation is now aimed at another allegedly extremely popular rapper (whose identity has not been revealed) with whom Kevin Fret seemed to have some business conflicts.

The police are paying attention to his social media posts and are seeking information about his bank accounts.

Hi Abbath, long time no see. 

Is Homophobia as bad in Peurto Rico as they say?