By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Too Many Games too Little Time

Kerotan said:
5+? That's nothing. Since October I've bought and completed 17 games. Pretty much all both very cheap on psn sales. All I did was stopped playing multiplayer games and focused on the backlog. Currently on wolfenstein 2 complete edition. Next up spiderman and rdr2. 20+ games in 3-4 months.

I actually have more than 5, but 5 are the ones im definitely not skipping and will play at sometime. Theres a bunch i probably wouldnt play unless I was really bored lol. Some indies. But I stopped buying anything im on the fence about. Like Tales of Vesperia i would pick up but im a pass for now. Im pretty sure im getting Travis Strikes Again though no matter what. Im a big No More Heroes fan.

Around the Network

Yeah, sadly I don't have the time to 100% games anymore...

Such is life.

Conina said:
A backlog of over five games? Cute

Lol, my thoughts exactly. A backlog is when you have to create a spreadsheet to keep up with your games to remember the order you want to play them in so you don't have something sitting in its case for years and years, or so that you don't accidentally buy the same game for the same console twice.

I've decided the other day that I'm officially a retro gamer. By the time I see the start screen of a game, it is at least five years old. I just started Advance Wars 2 on the GBA a few days ago. it released in 2003.