By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mysterious counter on Sony site...

The voices are in english despite it being the japanese playstation site... intriguing

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

Around the Network

Next Siren game probably.

Silent Hill exclusivity? I can't think of any other reason Sony would be putting it on their own site...but I don't know if the developers would just up and scrap all the work they have done on the 360 version. Could be timed exclusivity or something.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

solojohlo said:
The voices are in english despite it being the japanese playstation site... intriguing

English sounds scary for the Japanese?  I don't know..One thing we are sure about is that this game will be in the direction of a horror game =p.

makingmusic476 said:
Next Siren game probably.

Very likely.  I still need to play the first Siren.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

weird stuff being said during the counter.

"that's overpriced....what do ya say?" (almost think I misheard that one)

"that's some fucked up shit"

it's certainly a creepy counter.

creepy? horror?

I know!
Resident Evil 5 is PS3 exclusive!!

:P

''Hadouken!''

The timer that shows us when Next Gen really begins... ;)

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

RE5 exclusive? wow would be a big announcement but I give it a small chance that that is the case.

no chance that's it. The RE5 talk they just had, where someone played it behind the guy getting interviewed, the guy playing was always playing the 360 version. Sony would have to pay out the ass to get them to throw away all taht work.