By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Prediction League 2019: Yoshi's Crafted World 80 Final Meta

Etrian Odsyssey Nexus 80

Around the Network

Etrian Odyssey Nexus - 81

Also congratulation to @Shikamo for being the only person to correctly guess the Metascore for Travis Strikes Again! Great job!

Etrian Odyssey Nexus- 78

Raven said:
Also congratulation to @Shikamo for being the only person to correctly guess the Metascore for Travis Strikes Again! Great job!

LOL I feel like I got the power of Raven from "That's So Raven".

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
Shikamo said:
Raven said:

How did you know this game would be so awful?!

Cerebralbore101 said:
Shikamo said:

How did you know this game would be so awful?!

I love the franchise, but the first time I saw the gameplay of Travis strike again I found it very repetitive and boring, since then I knew that game would have a low score. 

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Etrian Odyssey Nexus - 80

I have no idea what Etrian Odyssey Nexus is (some JRPG I assume?)

So I'll go along with everyone and say 80. So far I'm very low in the standings, not looking good.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:
I have no idea what Etrian Odyssey Nexus is (some JRPG I assume?)

So I'll go along with everyone and say 80. So far I'm very low in the standings, not looking good.

It's a dungeon crawler RPG series like Wizardry. Imagine you're playing Bravely Default, or Final Fantasy 4, except it's no story and all dungeons. Also Etrian Odyssey games are really hard. Like "OMG I didn't know turn based combat could be so fun and challenging!" hard.