By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo January Direct Leak? CONFIRMED FAKE (amusing still)

Emotions

Lies! 1 11.11%

LIES! 0 0%

LIIIIIEEESSS!!!!!!!!! 6 66.67%

It's the truth I tell ya! 0 0%

If half these are true, Nintendo wins 2019. 1 11.11%

The Playstation 6 is doomed! 1 11.11%

Total:9
Dulfite said:
zorg1000 said:

Because it sets a precedent to make a thread for every Nintendo Direct leak, maybe we could make a dedicated thread for all ND leaks.

And what, exactly, is the problem with more threads? Isn't it healthy for a site to have more posts? With one mega thread, people tend to post less because their comments get lost in a sea of thousands of posts, not appreciated by hardly anyone. I just don't get the negativity of having a thread for whatever people want. The more threads = more people are talking, more clicks for the website to see all the juicy threads, etc.

More threads is good if they are quality threads, multiple threads full of "leaks" that everyone knows are fake adds nothing of value and would make these forums a laughing stock like 4chan.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

For a second I thought we posted threads on the same news but your's is on a leak not the date.

Obviously confirmed as fake, but there are so many giveaways in this list it's hilarious. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised to see Fire Emblem: Three Houses launch in May and Prime 4 to get a teaser in the next few months.

I don't know why people keep throwing in rumors of KH3 for the Switch in 2019 because it's a dead giveaway that it's fake. Even if they could, Square Enix isn't going to cannibalize their DQXI S sales by releasing a KH3 port or even KH1&2 on the Switch in the same year, especially with how hard it looks like they're going to push DQXI S to make up for the PS4 version's lackluster sales.