Asia 6 4.55%

Australia 4 3.03%

Antarctica 1 0.76%

I'm from a little island ... 7 5.30%

Total:132
LittleSnake said:
COKTOE said:

What's wrong with Austrailia?

It's just a shitty place. Not saying it's the worst, but I think it just sucks. It's just sand and heat, nothing really special about it. Plus, our government is also pretty shitty. 

I'd frankly take the heat and sand over the cold and snow. Oh how i hate snow.

Around the Network
LittleSnake said:
COKTOE said:

It's just a shitty place. Not saying it's the worst, but I think it just sucks. It's just sand and heat, nothing really special about it. Plus, our government is also pretty shitty. 

Fair enough. I've grown to hate the winters in Canada as they are now, and have been for the much of the last 5 years. I don't mind the cold and snow, but large portions of the last 5 winters have been very warm, which creates a near perpetual state of melting. So for around 5 months it's just a huge, gross sloppy mess, where everything you step in is muddy slush, with varying amounts with exhaust drippings, motor oil, anti-freeze, and various animal feces all blended together in a nightmare stew. It used to only be like that for a few weeks in the spring.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

ninjapirate42 said:
CladInShadows said:

A townie, huh? Well, I won't hold that against you I spose.

I'm from Charlottetown.  In the middle of Terra Nova National park.

Nice!

I surprisingly never made it that far, always wanted to do a stay and play with the golf out there.

I've golfed there a couple times.  Not sure if you still live in Newfoundland, but if you wanna golf there, you better do it quick. Looks like they're falling on pretty hard times and could go under.

South America, specifically from Chile. I honestly expected us to have a higher % on the poll but I guess that's still a decent number :P

LittleSnake said:
COKTOE said:

It's just a shitty place. Not saying it's the worst, but I think it just sucks. It's just sand and heat, nothing really special about it. 

That's not true of the entire place though, is it?

LittleSnake said:

Plus, our government is also pretty shitty. 

This is true of literally every country on Earth.  Some worse than others.  But, all governments are at least pretty shitty.  

Last edited by VAMatt - on 18 December 2018

Around the Network

Portugal

Uberaba, Minas Gerais, Brazil. And it is hot as hell right now...

melbye said:
LittleSnake said:

I'd frankly take the heat and sand over the cold and snow. Oh how i hate snow.

Dude, I'd rather the snow. If sand gets in your eyes, it's a fucking pain in the ass

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

COKTOE said:
LittleSnake said:

Fair enough. I've grown to hate the winters in Canada as they are now, and have been for the much of the last 5 years. I don't mind the cold and snow, but large portions of the last 5 winters have been very warm, which creates a near perpetual state of melting. So for around 5 months it's just a huge, gross sloppy mess, where everything you step in is muddy slush, with varying amounts with exhaust drippings, motor oil, anti-freeze, and various animal feces all blended together in a nightmare stew. It used to only be like that for a few weeks in the spring.

Wow, imagine trying to have a snowball fight with that..ergh

VAMatt said:
LittleSnake said:

It's just a shitty place. Not saying it's the worst, but I think it just sucks. It's just sand and heat, nothing really special about it. 

That's not true of the entire place though, is it?

LittleSnake said:

Plus, our government is also pretty shitty. 

This is true of literally every country on Earth.  Some worse than others.  But, all governments are at least pretty shitty.  

All of Australia.

Yerp, government sucks so much