Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ada Wong's face. New screenshots of REMake 2

KLXVER said:
Hiku said:

 

Here's a better/closer look:



I'd take any iteration of Claire over this new one tbh. She just looks weird as Claire. If she was any other original character, I wouldn't have any issues with it.

 

I think she looks good tbh.

#MakeClaireGreatAgain



Around the Network
Hiku said:
KLXVER said:

 

I think she looks good tbh.

#MakeClaireGreatAgain

 

Yeah, the original is the best, but I was so put off by the Revelations 2 one that Ill take the RE2 Remaster one no problem.



So Far I actually like all the character models. Even Claire’s! Yes original is better but the new one is just different. This is the game I am most hyped about, without exaggerating I’ve played RE2 45-50 times. Resident evil is one of my favourite franchises even with a couple hiccups.



Hiku said:
Acevil said:

Can you show me a screen of Claire. Also as long they don't mess with Rebecca I am good. 

 

KLXVER said:

 

I don't think that's bad at all compared to this:

Here's a better/closer look:



Well Claire is supposed to be older in the image you posted. But I'd take any iteration of Claire over this new one tbh. She looks weird as Claire. If she was an other original character, I wouldn't have any issues with it.

 

Yeah I prefer the original design.

 

 

This makes it look she is a different person altogether.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:
Hiku said:

 

Here's a better/closer look:



Well Claire is supposed to be older in the image you posted. But I'd take any iteration of Claire over this new one tbh. She looks weird as Claire. If she was an other original character, I wouldn't have any issues with it.

 

Yeah I prefer the original design.

 

 

This makes it look she is a different person altogether.

Reminds me of one of those shows that had to replace the actress in later seasons for the same character.  Lori from that 70s show comes to mind.



Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Around the Network

Considering how good this looks, hopefully you guys are beginning to believe me when I bring up next gen. That said, I wouldn't go as far as calling this GOTY just yet. Not with The Last Of Us Part II potentially releasing then too. ;)



                                                                                                             

Claire isn't ugly but idk she looks...not Claire. The girl doing the motion capture doesn't have a Claire face so I think that's the problem. The lady from the movies looks more like Claire.

Ada looks really good though. However she looks REALLY young. How old are these characters again during Resi 2?

The graphics look so good in this game.



She looks a little older, which isn't a complaint, but this feels like it should be more around RE4 or 6 Ada. She's over 10 years younger in RE2 than 6.



No VR mode. No purchase.



 

China Numba wan!!

HandofPrometheus said:

Claire isn't ugly but idk she looks...not Claire. The girl doing the motion capture doesn't have a Claire face so I think that's the problem. The lady from the movies looks more like Claire.

Ada looks really good though. However she looks REALLY young. How old are these characters again during Resi 2?

The graphics look so good in this game.

Yeah, though I think Leon looks like a kid as well. In the original game, Leon was supposed to be 21 years old. Ada was 24.
In this game both him and Ada could pass for teenagers. Though I think Leon was always supposed to look really young. But this is new for Ada.

Medisti said:
She looks a little older, which isn't a complaint, but this feels like it should be more around RE4 or 6 Ada. She's over 10 years younger in RE2 than 6.

I think she looks like a significantly younger version of herself.

Last edited by Hiku - on 02 December 2018