By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm working on games now

CGI-Quality said:
0D0 said:

My short answer is: no

My long answer is: 1080p is the past, bring the 4k to us

: D

And my answer is: chase 1440/144Hz. You'll be much happier!

I want Tetris 4k.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Around the Network
DélioPT said:
DanneSandin said:

Hi! Most of you probably don't remember me or don't know who I am, it's been quite a while since I last posted anything here. I've been hanging around here less and less. I think it started when the site didn't update its numbers for a few months straight, and now I don't even bother looking at them any more. But my interest in the industry haven't diminished! I'm now actually a PART of the industry! I'm a level design intern nowadays, so that's cool.

What else is new? I got married 2 ½ years ago and got a baby boy one year ago. Life comes at you fast, and it only keeps on coming faster and faster the older you get. I guess that's one of the reasons why I don't hang around here anymore, even though the place is full of awesome peeps! Hey you awesome peeps, keep being awesome!

I don't even know WHY I'm writing this... I should be in bed.

How did i not see this??

Congrats... on all things! :)
Hope you have a really good Christmas.

P.s. I missed you man! Take care! :D

Aaaaw thanks man :D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

LipeJJ said:

I definitely remember you man! You were one of my favorite members when you used to post more, so I hope you stop by more often. By the way, congrats and wish all the best to you! Always great to achieve what we pursue.

Thanks a lot man :D It's hard to be more around here when you're working and have little kid to take care of afterwards, but I'll try :P

The_Liquid_Laser said:
Sounds cool. Can you share any information about your job, like what studio you work for or the genre of game you are working on? If not I understand.

Congrats on everything!

Thanks!

I'm at Avalanche right now, doing my internship as a world designer

DanneSandin said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:
Sounds cool. Can you share any information about your job, like what studio you work for or the genre of game you are working on? If not I understand.

Congrats on everything!

Thanks!

Avalanche worked on the Just Cause games right?...I heard they´re helping with the development of Rage 2.

Around the Network
JamesGarret said:
DanneSandin said:

Thanks!

Avalanche worked on the Just Cause games right?...I heard they´re helping with the development of Rage 2.

True and true ;)

I do remember you. Congrats on the kid!

Proxy-Pie said:
I do remember you. Congrats on the kid!

Thanks!

DanneSandin said:
JamesGarret said:

True and true ;)

Well, here´s to a bright future for you in the industry

DanneSandin said:
JamesGarret said:

True and true ;)

Congrats!!  I'm a big fan of the Just Cause series.  [I feel like asking for an autograph right now though... =) ]