flashfire926 said:
My recommendations:
- Fallout 4
- DOOM 2016
- Hitman
- Tomb Raider reboot trilogy
- Far Cry 4 and 5
- Trackmania Turbo

These are just a few from my top of my head, I have countless more.

I just finished Hitman tonight and I wouldn't recommend paying anymore then $20 for it. Great game but light on content and story. Hitman 2 is out and I believe you might get the entirety of Hitman with the sequel so probably best waiting for the sequel to go on sale.  

Far cry 4 was great in 2014 but I played it last year and it hasn't aged well both graphically or in terms of gameplay. 

I'd recommend:

God of War, 

Horizon: Complete Edition,

Spiderman, 

RDR2, 

Metal Gear Solid 5, 

Rocket League, 

Uncharted 4, 

Uncharted Lost Legacy.

Around the Network
Fuchigole said:
Tmfwang said:
Cool :) What games and what price? :)

5,999 Mexican pesos ( it's usually over 7,000) Horizon, God of War and Shadow of the Colossus.

Good choice of games (for the first 3 to own on it)!

Kerotan said:
flashfire926 said:
My recommendations:
- Fallout 4
- DOOM 2016
- Hitman
- Tomb Raider reboot trilogy
- Far Cry 4 and 5
- Trackmania Turbo

These are just a few from my top of my head, I have countless more.

I just finished Hitman tonight and I wouldn't recommend paying anymore then $20 for it. Great game but light on content and story. Hitman 2 is out and I believe you might get the entirety of Hitman with the sequel so probably best waiting for the sequel to go on sale.  

Far cry 4 was great in 2014 but I played it last year and it hasn't aged well both graphically or in terms of gameplay. 

Light on story, yes. Though the game isnt about story.

It's main strength is replayability, with multiple wildly different ways that you can approach the assassination.If you completed each level once and then called the game content-lite, you just aren't doing it right. 

But yeah, youre right, just buy hitman 2, you'll get the prequel packed-in I believe.

You might about Farcry 4 as I haven't  played it in a good while. While 5 has better gameplay now, I liked 4's setting better, hence why I recommended that as well.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:
Kerotan said:

Light on story, yes. Though the game isnt about story.

It's main strength is replayability, with multiple wildly different ways that you can approach the assassination.If you completed each level once and then called the game content-lite, you just aren't doing it right. 

But yeah, youre right, just buy hitman 2, you'll get the prequel packed-in I believe.

You might about Farcry 4 as I haven't  played it in a good while. While 5 has better gameplay now, I liked 4's setting better, hence why I recommended that as well.

I played FC4 on release and loved it. Came back this year to finish some of the DLC and jesus it aged badly and wasn't nearly as fun in terms of game play. So yeah probably go with the more modern and highly rated FC5. It also happens to be on sale right now on PSN. 

Well I replayed the first few levels in every single way possible but the last few I wasn't bothered as it felt like a bit of a chore so I just played the once. Well twice if you include the Sarajevo Six contracts. I know it's not just about the story but they've given it a campaign story. The cut scenes are cool but the overall thing just feels light. I understand they didn't have the budget so what can you do. 

Fuchigole said:

So I bought a PS4.

Best Games-Console in the last years, gratulation! Have fun in the next months/years = )

Recammended games:

Uncharted 4 and Uncharted Collection (1-3), The Last of Us, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5 (JRPG), Dragon Quest Xi (JRPG), Ni No Kuni 2 (JRPG), Detroit: Become Human, Horizon Zero Dawn, Digimon-JRPGs, Yakuza Zero, Spiderman, Bloodborne, ect

Or in january: Kingdom Hearts 3, Tales of Vesperia, Resident Evil 2 Remake, ect

Around the Network
KazumaKiryu said:
Fuchigole said:

So I bought a PS4.

Best Games-Console in the last years, gratulation! Have fun in the next months/years = )

Recammended games:

Uncharted 4 and Uncharted Collection (1-3), The Last of Us, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5 (JRPG), Dragon Quest Xi (JRPG), Ni No Kuni 2 (JRPG), Detroit: Become Human, Horizon Zero Dawn, Digimon-JRPGs, Yakuza Zero, Spiderman, Bloodborne, ect

Or in january: Kingdom Hearts 3, Tales of Vesperia, Resident Evil 2 Remake, ect

How did you like playing through these games?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.