By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Warframe (Switch) first gameplay on TV mode

lol, Panic Button made a Excellent job! the game looks good and run very well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSdh2uqyd8Q

Last edited by Shikamo - on 16 November 2018

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

It seems that vid was taken down, I had the chance to watch it, here's the link for what seems to be the original (you embed it :P), and it is actually portable mode

Edit: op video seems to be back up

Last edited by Busted - on 16 November 2018

Busted said:

It seems that vid was taken down, I had the chance to watch it, here's the link for what seems to be the original (you embed it :P), and it is actually portable mode

Edit: op video seems to be back up

thks o/

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Now this is Switchcraft.

Ljink96 said:
Now this is Switchcraft.

Excellent way to put it, ha! Game's looking like a good time!

Around the Network

I don't rate panic button but this looks good! I played a little bit of it but it's not really my type of game.

I really hope Digital Foundry cover this one, sounds like yet another strong conversion by Panic Button. It's not my cup of tea personally, but I hope it does well, and that the experience PB gained from it helps them squeeze even more juice out of the Switch for their upcoming port of Doom Eternal.

Also of note in the interview; they mention that not only do you not need a Nintendo Online Account to play Warframe online, but it supports regular in-game chat without needing to use Nintendo's horrendous mobile app.