By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what "VIDEOGAME HERO" would you like to be?

in the past we saw appearing many hereos in the videogame universe...some that showed up only once, other that we will never forget...

but what game character impressed you the most in the past, were you thought you would like to be like this hero...for me it is SQUALL from final fantasy 8, a man that don't speak much, but has the heart on the right place...

Squall Leonheart

Around the Network

Elma from XCX.

Helps humanity escape Earth before it's total destruction in one of the most BA giant robots ever designed (Prog Ares), establishes the first human colony on another planet, pilots a giant robot (skell) to defeat a universal threat. 

Samus i'd touch myself every wake hours

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Nathan Drake I would be invincible by luck, just like domino

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Kratos. Classic Kratos, not the new one.

Around the Network

Geralt. He gets all the puss.

Final Fantasy VII

Vincent Valentine because he is immortal

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

geralt or spider man

Virgil, Devil May Cry

Immortal, inhuman skill and agility, superhuman strength, badass blue coat, ability to fucking cut dimensions...

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Arthur Morgan minus the sickness, doing whatever he wants, be it good or bad, always loyal, at least he became a hero for someone in the end, and for that redeemed himself. "John made it. He's the only one. Rest of us... no. But... I tried. In the end. I did." - Arthur Morgan RIP

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid