By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - God of War Wins GOTY 2018: Trusted Reviews Awards 2018

FentonCrackshell said:
Great choice! Best game since The Witcher 3.

big words - and true. For many players, God of War is the perfect game.

100% complete :)

KratosLives said:
was a great game, but spiderman is just as impressive, as is dragon quest 11.

i like your games taste. And Dragon Quest Xi is the best JRPG of the Year 2018 and the best japanese rpg after Persona 5 in my opinion - thats sure.

Around the Network

Too early to call, it's strange when awards aren't given over the whole of the calendar year. Otherwise Read Dead Redemption 2 and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate would surely be in the running.

Excellent choice. Even if the year still has some weeks left, I say it was a legit choice.

I really do think they should do calendar Jan to Dec, but I'm pretty sure there won't be a game that will take GoW spot from me, even RDR2 or SM fall a little short of it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

MasonADC said:

Boring game lol. Sadly will win in December Game Awards as well

⚠️ WARNED: Trolling ~ CGI

lol 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Good investment by Sony.

User moderated - Bristow9091

lmao

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

MasonADC said:

Never knew stating a different opinion was considered trolling.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:
MasonADC said:

According to him, it is more on the "Sadly will win in December" part, though I stand by what I said so it's fine 

MasonADC said:
flashfire926 said:

According to him, it is more on the "Sadly will win in December" part, though I stand by what I said so it's fine 

I don't know how on earth that deserves a warning. 

You said you think it would be a bummer if God of War won. So he literally warned you for stating a different opinion.

Bet with Intrinsic:

flashfire926 said:
MasonADC said:

I don't know how on earth that deserves a warning. 

You said you think it would be a bummer if God of War won. So he literally warned you for stating a different opinion.

VGC for the longest time have accepted different opinions and disliking a game or company. But it usually doesn't accept one liners criticism.

Like I can't say "BotW" is trash. I can however say I don't like Zelda artstyle or mission system. (all hypotetical points as I didn't play the game, but accept it is regarded as excellent).

Adjectification using bad terms is usually considered a bad thing to do, it's preffered that you explain your criticism of a product.

Last edited by DonFerrari - on 12 November 2018

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."