By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fortnite Hits 8.3m Concurrent Players

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.gamespot.com/amp-articles/fortnite-just-passed-a-wild-new-player-milestone/1100-6463145/

This is insane. I can see 10m happening this year. The surprise hit of 2017 is showing no signs of slowing 

Around the Network

That's a lot of horses.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

That's a good many platers    yes I only came in here to poke fun at your typo

likely during the live event, which is not surprising

Wow, I only have 5 plats.  A lot of people must love the game if over 8 mil players decided to trophy hunt to that extent!

Could not help myself

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

Fortnite is dying. All my friends ditched it for Bo4.

jason1637 said:

never played Fortnite.  But I am enjoying BO4 Blackout mode. I now see why BR games have caught on. Winning is a very rewarding experience. Have won 11 games between Duos and Quads and each one was nail biting and down right fun.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Can it go even higher? Personally I'm getting the vibe that people are gradually getting over the game at this point, but that could just the good old illusion created by the internet.

Cool, let's see how long it takes them to become too big and start doing stupid shit like everyone else.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

jason1637 said:

Maybe just your friends then. Blackout barely has 15k viewers atm on Twitch while Fortnite remains at the top.