By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Who else recieved a free copy of Destiny 2?

So a strange thing has happen, I received a present from Blizzard with a free Destiny 2 code on Battler.net.

Not sure why they gave me a free copy, I read through the message quickly and didn't take notice on what was said.

Anyone else receive a free copy of Destiny 2 on Battle.net? If so can you remember what the message said?

Around the Network
Azzanation said:

So a strange thing has happen, I received a present from Blizzard with a free Destiny 2 code on Battler.net.

Not sure why they gave me a free copy, I read through the message quickly and didn't take notice on what was said.

Anyone else receive a free copy of Destiny 2 on Battle.net? If so can you remember what the message said?

It's free for everyone

I tried it out. Not a fan of it, really. De-installed it.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

I received a free copy of it recently with PS+

No. Without thanks.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Yeah, it happened.

Around the Network

Ok i was unsure what the motive was behind it. I never played it as the first game was a huge disappointment. Ill try it out but my hopes are not high.
Seems like a Blizzcon giveaway. Hopefully they will do the same with BO4 down the road.