By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted November Results

Pokémon Let's Go just barely beat Pokémon 2019 (a game we know nothing about) in its last month..

I'm curious to see how well it will sell. The hype is low here, but VGC is not really representative for the whole Nintendo community.

Around the Network

Thank you for this!

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Thanks for your work, axum.

Looks like the votes from RDR 2 mostly went to Ghost of Tsushima and RE 2 on PS4 and... Crackdown 3 on XboxOne? In any case, it will be interesting to see the list once the remaining big hitters of 2018 launch.

Also, to have 3 mobile games on the list is simply weird.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Flilix said:

Pokémon Let's Go just barely beat Pokémon 2019 (a game we know nothing about) in its last month..

I'm curious to see how well it will sell. The hype is low here, but VGC is not really representative for the whole Nintendo community.

I think I'm going to give it a fair shot, and then decide I hate it.

axumblade said:
JEMC said:
Thanks for your work, axum.

Looks like the votes from RDR 2 mostly went to Ghost of Tsushima and RE 2 on PS4 and... Crackdown 3 on XboxOne? In any case, it will be interesting to see the list once the remaining big hitters of 2018 launch.

Also, to have 3 mobile games on the list is simply weird.

Mario Kart Tour and Ryu ga Gotoku Online have gotten votes before but I think it might have been different months. This is the first time for TES Blades to make the list. But yeah, I think this is the first time I've had more than 1 mobile game. Unless it happened when Nintendo were pushing their mobile games but I don't think we got up to 3. 

Well, we can see this as a sign that things are changing in the gaming field, and in this site, when the once mocked and ridiculed mobile games start making it to the Most Wanted list.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.