By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Black Friday Deals confirmed by Target

shikamaru317 said:
thismeintiel said:
MS is packaging XBO with Minecraft? Yea, PS4 has Nov on lock.

MS actually has 6 bundles for the holiday in the US. Minecraft, Fallout 76, Battlefield V, Rise of the Tomb Raider, NBA 2K19, and Fortnite. Just because the minecraft bundle is the only one advertised so far, doesn't mean that the others won't be on sale for $200 as well on Black Friday. We have also seen a $400 XB1 X with PUBG deal on Kohl's, so XB1 X might get a $100 drop down to $400 at all retailers on Black Friday. 

Edit: It's also worth noting that MS extended the $100 off XB1 with RDR2 deal, it is still running right now on Gamestop and Best Buy, so the boost from that deal will fall on the first week of November NPD which ends on Sunday afaik

Still calling a PS4 victory. With the PS4 being even cheaper to produce this year, I bet Sony is going to have much more stock this year than last. And this year it actually comes with a game. One you can only get on PS4. 

Around the Network

I'm betting Microsoft are assuming PS4 Spidey bundle will be gone in 3 days again, and they can mop up till December with better stock. If Sony play it like last year, they will probably be right. If Sony doesn't have healthier stock this year, I bet both NPD s mirror last year.

PortisheadBiscuit said:
LivingMetal said:

So no physical copy...  Should have thrown in another controller.  Not a good Black Friday deal.

Not a bad deal, $249 would've better but Nintendo lol

That's actually what they need to hit 20M. They're not doing it with that current deal. Should still hit a very respectable 17M-18M.

Jaxyfoo said:
I'm betting Microsoft are assuming PS4 Spidey bundle will be gone in 3 days again, and they can mop up till December with better stock. If Sony play it like last year, they will probably be right. If Sony doesn't have healthier stock this year, I bet both NPD s mirror last year.

That would still be fine, as Sony won November by a good amount. They just need to make sure that they have some kind of deal going on for December so they don't come in second or last. Hoping they announce a permenant drop to $249.

thismeintiel said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

That's actually what they need to hit 20M. They're not doing it with that current deal. Should still hit a very respectable 17M-18M.

Yeah 17m-18m is where I imagine it, which Nintendo should be more than proud of.

Around the Network
PortisheadBiscuit said:
Keiji said:
Spider-Man PS4 deal is a steal. And buy Detroit, one of the best game I have experienced.

Detroit definitely on my list, looks fantastic!

You have great taste and you are smart...

If anyone's interested, Target has a Buy 2 Get 1 Free online only sale on a selection of video games going on right now.

PortisheadBiscuit said:
LivingMetal said:

So no physical copy...  Should have thrown in another controller.  Not a good Black Friday deal.

Well, $x lower than the promoted deal would be 'better' for literally everything on this list.  This is, I think, the first time Nintendo has essentially offered one of its big four games for free.

The 1TB Spider-Man PS4 Slim is sick, insanely sick ! Also GOW and Detroit are hot deals as well. Holiday madness is coming.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

V-r0cK said:
zorg1000 said:
Well damn I bought PS4 Slim with God of War & Spider Man this summer for a total of $420, now it's going to be $225 for all three on Black Friday.

But im sure you had a hell of a good summer with the games, so that too was well worth it :)

Not really lol about a week after I bought it work got super busy and I havent had much time to play lately

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.