By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Black Friday Deals confirmed by Target

MS is packaging XBO with Minecraft? Yea, PS4 has Nov on lock.

Around the Network
Zombie9ers said:
shikamaru317 said:
The lack advertised XB1 and XB1 X are curious for sure.

xbox one s w/ minecraft for $199 on the back page - pretty lame deal compared to the Spider-Man PS4 slim deal

For some reason Microsoft are always obsessed with getting the lowest price the last few years. So I'd still expect an xbox sold at least 1 store for under $200.

And as others said i pray to the console gods Sony have enough stock. They should just over stock the thing beyond anything that could possibly sell out so we see it's full potential. The left overs will be cleared in December. 

And I'm super curious to see how psvr moves. Big holiday for the product. Hopefully next black Friday there's a similar deal for $199. That's really getting to mass market prices then. 

LivingMetal said:
Kerotan said:

https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20181101&lnk=PreviewtheBlack&page=1

$299 Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Pre-installed

So no physical copy...  Should have thrown in another controller.  Not a good Black Friday deal.

Not a bad deal, $249 would've better but Nintendo lol

Spider-Man PS4 deal is a steal. And buy Detroit, one of the best game I have experienced.

199 PS4 with Spider-Man. Guess that game including bundles will reach 10m sold just after Black Friday. It should be somewhere around 6.5 - 7m bty now

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network
Keiji said:
Spider-Man PS4 deal is a steal. And buy Detroit, one of the best game I have experienced.

Detroit definitely on my list, looks fantastic!

shikamaru317 said:
thismeintiel said:
MS is packaging XBO with Minecraft? Yea, PS4 has Nov on lock.

MS actually has 6 bundles for the holiday in the US. Minecraft, Fallout 76, Battlefield V, Rise of the Tomb Raider, NBA 2K19, and Fortnite. Just because the minecraft bundle is the only one advertised so far, doesn't mean that the others won't be on sale for $200 as well on Black Friday. We have also seen a $400 XB1 X with PUBG deal on Kohl's, so XB1 X might get a $100 drop down to $400 at all retailers on Black Friday. 

Edit: It's also worth noting that MS extended the $100 off XB1 with RDR2 deal, it is still running right now on Gamestop and Best Buy, so the boost from that deal will fall on the first week of November NPD which ends on Sunday afaik

There was a recent deal with the X1X with RDR2 and 100 bucks off the X.  It also included Fallout 76 for free with this deal.  I am sure MS will have a lot of different deals come Black Friday with the X included so we will see.  The X1X with RDR2 and Fallout 76 including 100 dollars off is actually a pretty decent deal.  I know one friend who purchased this deal (he is a big RDR fan so when he heard it looks and plays best on the X, he was sold.)

Make this bundle available worldwide pls.it will sell insane amount.i will buy two.

zorg1000 said:
Well damn I bought PS4 Slim with God of War & Spider Man this summer for a total of $420, now it's going to be $225 for all three on Black Friday.

But im sure you had a hell of a good summer with the games, so that too was well worth it :)

PortisheadBiscuit said:
LivingMetal said:

So no physical copy...  Should have thrown in another controller.  Not a good Black Friday deal.

Not a bad deal, $249 would've better but Nintendo lol

Going from $300 without game for $249 with game would be too much for Nintendo. :)

Its still far better than paying $360 for Switch and MK8D.