By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Were Your Peak Gaming Years?

0D0 said:
bigtakilla said:

Whoa, you said it was a great gen, not the greatest. The greatest gen this is not, so no you cannot correlate that to say that 2017 was the greatest year. 

I insist: if this generation is among the greatest generations (if one believes so and many do) and if 2017 was perhaps the best year of this generation (if one believes so and many do), then, I wouldn't find so nonsense to think 2017 as the greatest year ever. It might never be true, I'm not sure if it's true, but it's not that nonsense to others think so.

Insist all you want, he'll there may even be a chance you actually believe it, just do yourself the favor of not pretending what I said could imply it.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
0D0 said:

I insist: if this generation is among the greatest generations (if one believes so and many do) and if 2017 was perhaps the best year of this generation (if one believes so and many do), then, I wouldn't find so nonsense to think 2017 as the greatest year ever. It might never be true, I'm not sure if it's true, but it's not that nonsense to others think so.

Insist all you want, he'll there may even be a chance you actually believe it, just do yourself the favor of not pretending what I said could imply it.

I guess the only thing that you implied worth mentioning (and disagreeing) so far is that one has to be a teen to believe that 2017 was the greatest year.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

0D0 said:
bigtakilla said:

I guess the only thing that you implied worth mentioning (and disagreeing) so far is that one has to be a teen to believe that 2017 was the greatest year.

You can disagree if you want *edit* but lack of experience is likely a factor.