"Nes Mini and all versions 10 millions sold"
All versions of NES Mini? There were different versions?
Where do you see this?
All I can find is: "Combined global sales of the NES Classic Edition and the Super NES Classic Edition have now surpassed 10 million units." (page 16)
The original post contains a few mistakes and instances of awkward wording. Beyond the Mini consoles comment, these are:
- Switch Bundle ratio breakdown for September: 60% Odyssey, 50-60% MK8D, 40-50% Zelda: BotW
That image was not about bundles, but attach rates of games in the regions Japan, USA and Europe combined. For example, ~60% of Switch owners in those regions own Super Mario Odyssey.
- digital sales are seeing record growth, with packaged games being 60% of digital sales
For clarification, said image was measuring in revenue, not unit sales.
- Octopath Traveler sold 1m digitally within first 3 weeks (EDIT: The investor mentioned digitally, but the slide on Nintendo's website said "sell-through").
Octopath Traveler shipped 1m units in the first three weeks. Since then both shipments and sell-through increased, so by now (October 30th) sell-through of the title has eclipsed 1m, according to Square-Enix. No ratio breakdown of physical to digital sales was given.
- Switch has over 500 companies developing 1,300 titles for the platform (traditional and indie)
Switch has already over 1,300 titles from over 500 companies available, so this snippet isn't about games in development.
- Super Mario Party has sold Oct 1.5m globally and has boosted Joy-Con sales
This snippet refers to sell-through, not shipments for the whole of October.
-More than half of people who bought the online service choosed the 12-month plan.
For clarification, the 12-month-plan in this snippet can be either individual or family membership.