By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2018 Digital Sales Report.

eplicant said:
Trumpstyle said:
Haha my prediction of fortnite will be a failure on mobile is becoming truer, people don't wanna play console/pc games on mobile phones, the controls just don't work. Neither Fortnite or PUBG in top 10, what is Microsoft and Michael Pachter gonna do now?

And people thought bringing console streamed games to mobile was a good idea :) haha

Agreed. PC and console games rarely work with touch and tilt controls.

Though regarding to bold, I don't think their intention is to make us play streamed console games with phone controls.

Nobody is gonna walk around with xbox one or ps4 controllers in their pockets, it's a complete waste of time bringing console/pc games to the mobile market.

6x master league achiever in starcraft2

Beaten Sigrun on God of war mode

Beaten DOOM ultra-nightmare with NO endless ammo-rune, 2x super shotgun and no decoys on ps4 pro.

1-0 against Grubby in Wc3 frozen throne ladder!!

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
jason1637 said:

WW. Link in OP but information comes from Superdata.

I don't think super data is very reliable so we should just take these as loose estimates 

Nope they are the least reliable when it comes to information. I recommend listening to sony's own word, than listening to Super Data. They always over estimate demand. 

Trumpstyle said:
eplicant said:

Agreed. PC and console games rarely work with touch and tilt controls.

Though regarding to bold, I don't think their intention is to make us play streamed console games with phone controls.

Nobody is gonna walk around with xbox one or ps4 controllers in their pockets, it's a complete waste of time bringing console/pc games to the mobile market.

Never said they would, only that "I don't think their intention is to make us play streamed console games with phone controls."

But if the controller gets small enough, foldable or integrated in the phone case, some people may use it on the go. That Nintendo patent for a case transforming your phone into a Game Boy comes to mind as well. Besides, people carry their Switch around don't they? At least when traveling for longer distances.

Personally, I could see myself use game streaming on my phone if a great controller was made. At least as a second screen solution at home when gf uses the TV.