Good-Feel 27 3.48%

Cavedog Entertainment 9 1.16%

Paradox Development Studio 32 4.13%

Media Molecule 19 2.45%

Gearbox Software 11 1.42%

Bungie 37 4.77%

id Software 87 11.23%

Total:775

Despite its current mediocre output, historically Rare is hard to beat. That’s my vote.

Around the Network

Paradox Development Studio all the way for me. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who appreciates their incredible grand strategy war games. Most of my time gaming on PC in the past 15 years or so has been spent playing their games. It's a shame that they won't even finish top 5 in this list.

If it wasn't for Spiderman and Horizon the two winners of this poll probably wouldn't be winning, those titles really elevated those studios. Though personally Ratchet and Clank is one of my favourite series.

Paradox are pretty great.

I would prefer Insomniac, but since everyone is going to vote for them anyways, I'll give my vote to ID software.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:
I would prefer Insomniac, but since everyone is going to vote for them anyways, I'll give my vote to ID software.

Insomniac is currently in second place.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

It's a pretty hard round for me. I was torn between Insomniac (currently great) and Rare (used to be legendary) and in the end I went with Rare since I love so many of their games.

Signature goes here!

COKTOE said:
flashfire926 said:

The top two will advance, and good feel is way behind.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:
COKTOE said:

The top two will advance, and good feel is way behind.

Yeah, that's right.........

But you still should have voted for Insomniac. Casting votes out of pity can lead to disastrous outcomes.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."