Good-Feel 27 3.48%

Cavedog Entertainment 9 1.16%

Paradox Development Studio 32 4.13%

Media Molecule 19 2.45%

Gearbox Software 11 1.42%

Bungie 37 4.77%

id Software 87 11.23%

Total:775

i believe either insomniac rare or guerilla should have been put in round 3 this round is way to over clocked :(

Around the Network
ResilientFighter said:
i believe either insomniac rare or guerilla should have been put in round 3 this round is way to over clocked :(

I feel the opposite, i like none of them. Probably wont even vote, to keep it fair.

I went with Insomniac. Another set of great choices, but I cannot deny my love of Ratchet And Clank. A Crack In Time is one of my favorites from last gen. I just played through and platted the 2016 remake and Into The Nexus this past summer. I had great fun with Resistance 1 and 2 as well, which were actually the first Insomniac games I ever played. Still have yet to experience anything from their PS2 catalog.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Voted for Insomniac, the Ratchet games are just sooooo fun and the quality of their output has been so consistent through the years (haven't played Spider-Man but it looks really fun).

Rare will most probably win because of their old SNES/N64 stuff tho.

I can't vote for any of these games, which is very Rare, because I am an Insomniac and stay up all night playing games to make me have a Good-Feel. It doesn't matter if the game is about Guerrilla warfare or Bungie jumping, every Molecule in my body is made to love and enjoy games. In fact in my Cavedog room I have a wide assortment of games stashed away in my Gearbox. This may be a Paradox; me loving games yet not being able to vote in a round of some legendary developers. If I had more time, maybe id be able to vote. 

Last edited by AngryLittleAlchemist - on 29 October 2018

Around the Network
omarct said:
ResilientFighter said:

I feel the opposite, i like none of them. Probably wont even vote, to keep it fair.

is this bait? it didn't work

Insomniac, for me. Guerilla is my 2nd choice.

Damn, I missed round 3.

For this round I'm going with Gearbox Software.

I voted for ID Soft. I just can't vote for Rare. Too painful.

Cavedog should be renamed to Total Annihilation sinces thats all they really made.