By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil, Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil 4 announced for Nintendo Switch coming 2019

I hope RE3 later gets ported to Switch. I've never had the pleasure of running for my life away from you know who.



Around the Network

Portable, HD, and IR aiming would get me to cop this game for the fourth time.



burninmylight said:
Portable, HD, and IR aiming would get me to cop this game for the fourth time.

Infared aiming?



CaptainExplosion said:
burninmylight said:
Portable, HD, and IR aiming would get me to cop this game for the fourth time.

Infared aiming?

Don't the joycons have it, or is it all motion control? I honestly can't remember. As long as I can aim with the joycon like I did with the Wii remote, that's all that matters.



burninmylight said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Infared aiming?

Don't the joycons have it, or is it all motion control? I honestly can't remember. As long as I can aim with the joycon like I did with the Wii remote, that's all that matters.

Ok, but I don't know if they'd be able to properly put that into Resident Evil 1 and Resident Evil 0.



Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
burninmylight said:

Don't the joycons have it, or is it all motion control? I honestly can't remember. As long as I can aim with the joycon like I did with the Wii remote, that's all that matters.

Ok, but I don't know if they'd be able to properly put that into Resident Evil 1 and Resident Evil 0.

My bad, I just meant RE4. It would be kind of weird for the others. After RE4, I've never wanted to go back to fixed camera angles and tank controls.



CaptainExplosion said:

I hope RE3 later gets ported to Switch. I've never had the pleasure of running for my life away from you know who.

Consider that a blessing from the gods.
That....thing, It's certainly something you will NEVER forget.



I have Resident Evil 4 on Gamecube. Got to the second disc but never finished it. I'll probably pick it up on Switch and complete it then.

Whats Resident Evil/ 0 though? I've never seen those before...



well that should run fine on switch. not a bad set of games to have on the go.



 

Chorlin said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I hope RE3 later gets ported to Switch. I've never had the pleasure of running for my life away from you know who.

Consider that a blessing from the gods.
That....thing, It's certainly something you will NEVER forget.

But that makes the game more fun!