By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Just had an embarrassing moment.

They give you a free security box and you bring it back? That is certainly embarrassing.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

no condoms no problems

Barozi said:
no condoms no problems

Your profile pic makes this even better.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Sounds like an honest mistake. Nothing really to be embarrassed about.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Condoms come in security boxes in Japan?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Well at least you didn't shit yourself at the store.

Also, what the hell is the point of anti theft box if you can take it out of store?  I thought the whole point was it to trigger the alarm system with a sensor inside.

shikamaru317 said:
Around these parts condoms are kept locked behind glass so they aren't stolen, using security boxes seems a bit extreme.

I'm actually surprised there aren't blue laws in some states that prevent buying condoms on Sundays.  God forbid liquor stores be open on Sundays but you can drive your drunk ass down to the local bar and get yourself a shot.

Doesn't matter. Had sex.

honestly you should not have gone back and have pitched the idea of anal

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

TruckOSaurus said:
Condoms come in security boxes in Japan?

Explains the other thread about half of the Japanese being virgins.