By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RDR2: Will You Play in 1st Person or 3rd Person POV?

Will You Play in 1st Person or 3rd Person

1st Person 11 31.43%

3rd Person 24 68.57%

Total:35

Will you be playing in 1st or 3rd person? I strongly preferred first person in GTA 5 because it felt so much more immersive, so Im going to go with that in RDR2.

Around the Network

I always play 3rd person when the option is available.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

First person. Perhaps even with PSVR on in tv mode blown up huge to pretend it's in VR!

I'll have to actually spend some time with the game to see which I prefer. I tend to think I'll favor the 3rd person mode, but who knows. Could be that the 1st person mode wins me over.

I'll toggle, but end up in third person most of the time.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

3rd person whenever it’s an option. Skyrim (save for archery) is infinitely better in 3rd person.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

John2290 said:
A mix of both but mostly third person. The first person mode is really good for looting and exploring interiors much like a bethesda game. Can't imagine playing the game in first person exclusively though.

It must be around 4am in your neck of the woods John. Try to get some sleep so you can enjoy the game.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

third person

Mix, but mostly TP. I hope it works better than what we saw in GTA V.

I'll be playing 4th person by only looking at internet comments about the game.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.