By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What's up with Horizon Zero Dawn 2 ?

If PS5 comes in 2020 (holiday most likely even though I think September or Spring would be better to get the initial sales outta the way then get a secondary holiday boost) then it should be within a year of the launch of that if not at launch. PS5 will be much more similar to PS4 than PS4 was to PS3 so it's more just "here's more power make a sequel that is prettier and more expansive" than "here's a completely different architecture now that you figured that one out, make a new engine"

I am Iron Man

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
It probably wouldn't even come out until 2021 at best since they would need actual to make such a game. 3 years of dev would be crazy short.

The groundwork is already set from the first one. Holiday 2020 is very doable. 2021 at the very latest. 

2020 or 2021... but think 2021 more likely of the two.

Side note: Because of the colon it'll probably be called 'Horizon: (Insert new title)' instead of being a numbered series.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Won't happen until the PS5, IMO. However, the Frozen Wilds DLC is phenomenal!

Around the Network
ArchangelMadzz said:
Side note: Because of the colon it'll probably be called 'Horizon: (Insert new title)' instead of being a numbered series.

Horizon: One Dawn

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

never saw something about the game, but if it will come i think it will be a ps5 title

flashfire926 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Horizon: One First Dawn

There

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid