By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. October 2018 bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Tagged games:

KH:TSSF is at 60 in its final hour before release. KH3 deluxe is at 146. 1.5+2.5 is at 201.

2.8 was at 344 when I checked a couple hours ago, but now its gone.

Around the Network

Surprised nobody is talking about the ps4 version of rdr going out of stock the last couple of days. Now back in stock.

In Japan bo4 is number 1 again above rdr2. That tells me bo4 is doing very well.

Kerotan said:
Surprised nobody is talking about the ps4 version of rdr going out of stock the last couple of days. Now back in stock.

In Japan bo4 is number 1 again above rdr2. That tells me bo4 is doing very well.

People were talking about it. If I am not mistaken you were even one of them weren't you?

RDR2 sells are massive! Not I am ready to see what Smash will do as well!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

KH:TSSF is at 39 now.

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:
Kerotan said:

People were talking about it. If I am not mistaken you were even one of them weren't you?

RDR2 sells are massive! Not I am ready to see what Smash will do as well!

Yeah so many mega sellers this year already but still more to come. Smash will be one. Then games like spyro trilogy, Battlefield and pokemon let's go all have potential too. 2018 should end up as one of the best gaming years ever. 

KH:TSSF is at 30.

The 76 BETA requires you to pre-order right? Wonder how many 76 pre-orders there were just for the BETA who will then cancel their pre-order.

Congrats on SMP exceeding 1,5m sales. As it was announced in the Q2 2019 financial results briefing, the momentum is still going

KH:TSSF is at 33. KH3 deluxe is at 140.