By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Soul Calibur 6 Open BETA (Stress test) is out now

On it, I'll be able to play tonight but not the rest of the weekend.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

It's on my US PSN account as SOULCALIBUR VI Network Test. Downloading...

"Current Unavailable." Ah well.

Hmm, pie.

i got excited, then saw EU... back to something else. I will check later on the store for it to see.

and hope the servers will be up then, sounds server reliant, so guess this will be a rental, or wait until its much cheaper if the final is server reliant.

Man still says currently unavailable for me. Sad times.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Where is it? On the store? I can’t find it, tryed searching but nothing

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Ok got it, however it’s says unavailable!? (EU)

So I’ve just read that today is just availble to preload ready and the actual network for the beta starts up tomorrow.

But I'm not here tomorrow, away until Sunday evening. Ah well, have fun guys. I'll have a go then.

Hmm, pie.

I never came across a specific time, it’s was just multiple sources all saying the same thing, just it’s availabke to preload ready for the start tomorrow. 

ive just tried again buts it’s still not availble so maybe later this afternoon I’m guessing.

John2290 said:
StokedUp said:
So I’ve just read that today is just availble to preload ready and the actual network for the beta starts up tomorrow.

Thanks for the info. Google seems to be of mulyiple minds on the matter, 12am PTSD which was 12 hours ago being the earliest. What time did you come across and is it the same for the EU aswell as the US?