By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Warhawk, Twisted Metal and PASBR Server Shutdown October 25th

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-NPUA80079_00-TWISTEDMETAL0100

If you search for other games it will say the same thing 

Around the Network

Aww, I still play All Stars online from time to time. People are still playing it, it's a shame they're shutting down the servers.

Oh my god Warhawk now there is a game I'd love to see remastered great multiplayer game

warhawk is still on??? so technically servers have been on for 12 years?? I remember playing the demo on 64kbps. this game still has a potential to be a true battle royal game. REMASTER!!!

Twisted Metal was such a disappointment. Since it came out I've played Twisted Metal Black more, it had racing in it? WTH is racing doing in a Twisted Metal game, plus no Run & Gun control scheme like World Tour and Black.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

It's good that they kept the games going for so long. I know some games on PS3 had a really short life (MAG for example). This happens. Hopefully there will be new games in these series on the PS4.

Warhawk was sooooooooooooooooooooo fun!!! one of the best MP games I played on the PS3. And it was so good to have 4 player split screen too.

I still have Warhawk and PSBAR. Maybe I should try to get all the PSABR online trophies before it goes offline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

totally forgot about these games. sucks for the few who still play them. but so goes the life of games that rely on server bullshit, which are only for rentals for me, or free monthly pickups with games for gold, with very few exceptions, like i bought destiny 2 for $10. shrugs.

-Newcloud- said:
Oh my god Warhawk now there is a game I'd love to see remastered great multiplayer game

you and me both. that was the 2nd game i had bought for ps3, but by far put the most hours into. also 1st major online game i played. so many good memories, like putting mines under the warhawks and sitting by watching people get in them