By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2018 gamers have gone soft

Sounds like a sad life if you invest so much time for trolling people you don't know but whatever...

Around the Network
MrWayne said:
Kerotan said:

I play a lot off football and it's actually very toxic too. These guys who can't handle it online definitely wouldn't last long with serious football teams. Whether it's players or managers giving out for making a mistake or your team mates trying to dig up any dirt possible on team mates to slag them off. It's survival of the fittest and there's no option like RL to turn off the chat. 

toxic as in sabotaging your own team by scoring Own goals?

Well you could say that. Yeah sometimes your team mate will sabotage the game the first instance of cheek or disrespect he gets from you in the chat. Sometimes even from the style of your play. Other times they will just go afk and jump on their upside down and spin around or drive around not playing the game. It doesn't annoy me because I get more ball action with them playing but you could definitely class that behavior as toxic. 

I've recently bought Rocket League and thankfully the community so far has been fun and not filled with toxic annoying douchebags.

MrWayne said:
I guess you should praise god for online anonymity and match making. If you had shown such a toxic behavior towards your teammates in football, you would have been kicked out of the team on the second try.

where did you play football? to shootout some not so nice words  in moments of heat is absolutly normal nobody ever says something and after the game everything is fine.

crissindahouse said:

Sounds like a sad life if you invest so much time for trolling people you don't know but whatever...

How could it be "toxic trolling" to tell a camper in your squad in battlefield to stop fucking camping and push trough the flag? he is trolling and toxic for the whole game because he let his teammates die only to snipe from far away. he just should get banned from xbl or psn for a view days because of camping, or the people who join rounds but dont play only to gain xp at the end of a round.