By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kingdom Hearts 3: Boxart/Trailer !!!! Sony TGS lineup & Persona Dancing

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

OP doesn't know how to put the video in thread ?

Oh a new trailer, cool :) Thanks for the info! Unfortunately, I dont know how to make the video visible in my comment.

Eric2048 said:
That's a nice boxart. reminds me of kingdom hearts 1 a little. I can't wait for this game to finally get here.

For me too. And i like your avatar, DQ8 is my favorite DQ-Game with the new Dragon Quest Xi.

Stuart23 said:
This is one sexy boxart.

So true < 3

Around the Network
twintail said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:
nice boxart, and wonder if sony will have some surprises at the show, but maybe not, news were shown at the pre-show

its pretty rare for Sony to keep anything back for their stage shows. having watched a bunch in person they are just there to show off the games while ppl are queuing to play games.

yeah, i won't hope to much for that😉

wonder that project awakening is on the list, but not granblue fantasy ps4 from cygames...

Cant see it here for some reason, but looked it up. Looks nice. Cant wait!

Megiddo said:
Nana Mizuki as a guest for Death Stranding? Awesome.

Disappointed that Granblue has disappeared. That game has so much potential in Japan.

Thats really amazing! The woman has a great voice, I know her from different anime (hinata from naruto) :)

ZODIARKrebirth said:
wonder that project awakening is on the list, but not granblue fantasy ps4 from cygames...

Maybe "Granblue Fantasy" will be a surprise-game of Platinum Games for the tgs? I dont know, but maybe possible ?! Would be cool. Release is 2019, i think.

Around the Network

Can't see the art in the first post, but looking at it elsewhere, it looks amazing. It's refreshing to actually see good cover art.

oh ok, I understand. I added the boxart-connection in the first comment.

When I saw the box art for the first time, I felt  really nostalgic because it conveys the essence of the series very well and it's great throwback to the first game's box art + I'm really fond of those characters.

Trailer is amazing too, I've watched it so many times that I lost the count of how many times I've done it.

There will be meltdowns if Roxas is norted tho

#SaveAqua

#SaveRoxas

Edit: Though I wish the trailer had english voices.

looks great

For Square's sake, KH3 better sell like hot cakes. FF15 sold 6.5 million units so far, but the company goal was 10 million. Tomb Raider 2 didn't sell nearly as much as the 1st, and the recently released 3rd installment isn't expected to sell gobs of units either.

Normally, 6.5 million units sold for a game would be super positive for most publishers, too bad Square Enix spends ALOT of money on polishing their graphics and constantly shifts dev teams from one project to another - driving up costs due to lengthier labor hours. If FF7R doesn't take off, that'll be the nail in the coffin.