By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which national flag do you like most ?(except your country)

I love the Maple Leaf and the Union Jack:

NSFW

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MrEOIuvozK8/TQB4Wy5QfPI/AAAAAAAAAB8/h68e7rBm_2Q/s1600/canadian_girl.jpg

https://image.dhgate.com/0x0/f2/albu/g7/M00/ED/85/rBVaSVqAPOeAYN5nAAFBRF5Gzik015.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/04/article-2154548-1372C366000005DC-926_634x875.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/wteach/IAYS2016/lucy-pinder-21_zpsfzou6iel.jpg

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 16 September 2018

Around the Network





Turkey.



Uruguay Is a very nice one. Also, Albania.





I really like the kasachian flag, the combination of heaven blue and gold looks sick and the flag easily has the best coat of arms of all countries.

The Belgian flag is also pretty cool, but they could slightly improved the color shades and change to order, maybe black, red, gold. Also it would be sick if they tip the flag over.

Last edited by MrWayne - on 16 September 2018

Around the Network

These two flags jump out at me that arent my country (United Kingdom and Macedonia)

Last edited by Rab - on 16 September 2018

MrWayne said:



I really like the kasachian flag, the combination of heaven blue and gold looks sick and the flag easily has the best coat of arms of all countries.

 

That is actually pretty nice 



Definitely Bhutan's Flag.



MrWayne said:

The Belgian flag is also pretty cool, but they could slightly improved the color shades and change to order, maybe black, red, gold. Also it would be sick if they tip the flag over.

Our original flag was horizontal in Red, Black and Gold order.



WolfpackN64 said:

Our original flag was horizontal in Red, Black and Gold order.

You changed the order? why?