By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can we talk about Bowser and Bowser Jr. Father-son relationship ?

Bowser hungry for dat Peach. What was she up to always in another castle? What was HE up to?

Around the Network

That's something you can never say about Mario. Dude is a fucking narcissist. He's like a 30 year old still living in an apartment with no experience in any jobs that can be seen as honorable. All he cares about is treating Peach like an Oni-hole.

Meanwhile Bowser captures entire galaxies! He is not just a lady's man but a loyal man. And he is a great single father. He's the complete package!

Just wanna know when will Bowser have a daughter so my daughter can relate .

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Also, Bowser was clearly in a good mood while playing Ghost and Goblins of all things.

Bowser pro gamer confirmed.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Mar1217 said:

Even though he might care a bit too much about possibly banging Peach ...

Well at least he was trying to marry her in Odyssey first ;) 

Around the Network

can we talk about how Bowser Jr. just cucked his dad?

The real revelation of the direct is that Toads evolve into Toadstools (Toadette > Peachette)

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Father-Son relationship goals!

Sunstrider said:

Wendy Koopa? We don't see her as often, but she'll be in Smash Ultimate as an alternate costume for Bowser Jr, so there's that?

HylianSwordsman said:
Sunstrider said:

Wendy Koopa? We don't see her as often, but she'll be in Smash Ultimate as an alternate costume for Bowser Jr, so there's that?

Okay, for some reason I thought of the koopalings as Bowser's nephews and niece the heck.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid