By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Useful tips for Mario Kart Wii

Time-Trials:

LESSON #1: Always use a bike!

LESSON #2: If you use Karts, make sure you always 'drift' in every corner! It's possible in EVERY corner, you just have to practise!

LESSON #3: Use only 1 mushroom per lap! Use them for a sweet shortcut that you can repeat every lap in time-trials. This way you can easily beat your best time with ~5 seconds.

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

Chrizum's golden tip: if you value your self-esteem, don't play against Rol. He will kick your ass like there's no tomorrow.

yeah rol is 2 good:O

maybe it is nice too explain how to do a superstart

RolStoppable said:
mariokartslaaf said:

Just updated the OP.

Btw, are you the one with the Mii that looks similar to the Austrian who was responsible for World War II?

if you refer too rolf yeah thats me, and it is actually really me

I'm getting this game on the 27th...Is anyone (besides Rol) really good? (Yes, i have chosen this game over Brawl) (Audience dies)

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
mariokartslaaf said:
RolStoppable said:
mariokartslaaf said:

Just updated the OP.

Btw, are you the one with the Mii that looks similar to the Austrian who was responsible for World War II?

if you refer too rolf yeah thats me, and it is actually really me

Oh really? I actually thought you made the Mii look like this because you like South Park and there's that one episode with Eric Cartman (you should know which one I mean).

it is the truth that i look a bit the same like him, but im more handsome

Lesson #5: If you have low self-esteem, don't play against Rol (Credit goes to Chrizum for pointing this out)

Rumor has it, that Rol is quite a good player, so if you don't like to be left in the dust, avoid playing against him. However, if you are looking for a challenge, he may be a good rival.

lucky I have high self esteem, 2more weeks Rol then we shall race ! question have any of you race against Australian or Japanese Mario Karters ? Does it lag a bit or at all?

Thanks for the tips, Rol. I still suck though.

Those are some good tips.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

So tip #6 is a little bit like a nerfed version of snaking? The other tips are great, especially #5, but I'm intrigued by tip #6.