By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Minorities are taking away my job opportunities

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
KLXVER said:
New low? Maybe he was just more talented than you and they decided to cast him?

HintHRO said:
Well apparently they liked the black guy more? You sound really narcissistic about your own acting skills.

Did you guys even READ? The role is for a character who was originally white! I'm not saying they werent talented but I was definitely the most suited for the role (and honestly probably the best actor). 

Then why were there several black people there? Obviously they were open to change the character.

Around the Network

I can't tell if this is a joke or not.

I think you would have been an excellent Ciri.

KLXVER said:

Did you guys even READ? The role is for a character who was originally white! I'm not saying they werent talented but I was definitely the most suited for the role (and honestly probably the best actor). 

Then why were there several black people there? Obviously they were open to change the character.

The person who made the source material isn't even alive anymore. It was not the material that was open to interpretation. It was studio heads wanting to force diversity into their SJW narrative. 

OTBWY said:
I think you would have been an excellent Ciri.

He does kinda look like her.

Last edited by Flilix - on 12 September 2018

Around the Network
KLXVER said:

The person who made the source material isn't even alive anymore. It was not the material that was open to interpretation. It was studio heads wanting to force diversity into their SJW narrative. 

Well good thing you wont have to work with them then...

Well. That was offensive.