By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles remastered announced.

Square Enix announced Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition for PlayStation 4.

Source: https://gematsu.com/2018/09/final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles-remastered-edition-announced-for-ps4#6xrI2kEB5IHtdJTZ.99

This is interesting, I expect it to come to the Switch aswell. 

EDIT: HAS ALSO BEEN ANNOUNCED FOR THE SWITCH. 

Last edited by think-man - on 10 September 2018

Around the Network

Wouldn't that make total sense on Switch?

This would be amazing on the Switch, given the multiplayer nature of both the console and the game.

Yes!!!!!! Awesome!

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Expecting the obvious Switch announcement. Maybe this was one of the Direct announcements, this whole situation is going to make the rumours go overdrive.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Isnt this pretty much what Sony fans laughed at Nintendo fans for getting in the GC era? Will this even sell much on the PS4?

twintail said:
Darwinianevolution said:
Expecting the obvious Switch announcement. Maybe this was one of the Direct announcements, this whole situation is going to make the rumours go overdrive.

what rumours?

who really cares if it was a direct announcement or not

With all of the upcoming announcements we're going to have, everyone riding the rumour train is going to speculate whether or not this was meant to be announced  on the Direct first, and thus coming to the Switch.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

This is such great news! I can’t tell you how many hours I logged in the GCN original. It’s one of the best co-op experiences I’ve had :)

KLXVER said:
Isnt this pretty much what Sony fans laughed at Nintendo fans for getting in the GC era? Will this even sell much on the PS4?

I wouldn't know, wasn't using the internet much back then. 

Was never a fan of the original, tbh. I might give it a second chance.