By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft is Bringing Sports Party to the Switch

Tagged games:

Okay... Kinda looks like a Wii-era type of game, those that you play once with your family and then never touch again.

B O I

Around the Network

Well, as long as they keep making games for the Switch like Kingdom Battle and Starlink,, Im fine with this

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Well, the race to make the best Wii Sports knockoff starts again. Who would've thought...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

That direct is going to be cut down to 15 minutes at this rate.

...Normaly I'd roll my eyes but with no 'Switch Sports' these might actually have an audience.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

Well. This kind of stuff had to happen sooner or later.

Well, after Go! Vacation seems to be doing pretty okay now here comes Ubi and gives a shot at capturing the casual audience. Not bad, but nothing special. This game could be doing good numbers while also expanding the Switch target audience. We'll see how it works out. The art style reminds me of Kinect Sports, somehow.

Edit: Also, the delay of the Direct seemed to have turned every publisher on the planet into this, trying extremely hard to not spill their leaks.

Last edited by GoOnKid - on 07 September 2018

I'd love to have a Wii Sports type game on Switch. Definitely put over a hundred hours onto Wii Sports. That's the type of game that just never gets old, especially if you have people to play with. Will depend on the quality and price of this game, this is definitely a game that should be like $30.

GoOnKid said:

Well, after Go! Vacation seems to be doing pretty okay now here comes Ubi and gives a shot at capturing the casual audience. Not bad, but nothing special. This game could be doing good numbers while also expanding the Switch target audience. We'll see how it works out. The art style reminds me of Kinect Sports, somehow.

Edit: Also, the delay of the Direct seemed to have turned every publisher on the planet into this, trying extremely hard to not spill their leaks.

I have no doubt on my mind that this will do far far batter than Go Vacation if simply for the fact that it's not a repackaged game. It looks far batter and even of no-one likes to admit it, even Nintendo fans like to look quite good too!

why?