By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Hmm...should I add emulated games to my Games Collection?

Ari_Gold said:
I bet you'll get bored very very soon, since FFVIII is made of FAIL

I never played FFVIII or any of the playstation FFs but not everyone hates FFVIII. Soriku might like it. We just have to wait and see.

@Soriku

Tell me what you think of FF8 when you take a break from it

Around the Network
Soriku said:
I've played FF8 when I was younger. The game was awesome then and probably will still be now.

I feel the same way about Chrono Cross when I played that game on emulator.  After I beat CT, I am going to play it again.To tell you the truth, I only played the first half of it.  I will probably enjoy it a little more now that I am playing CT

FFVIII was good... but the card game bored me a bit :/ I hate how SE started to do all these mini games in FF.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
FFVIII was good... but the card game bored me a bit :/ I hate how SE started to do all these mini games in FF.

they added these so called mini games to add replay value.

Soriku said:
@Ari

lol, better emulating it for free. And I'm gonna go play FF VIII right now. Peace out.

Why don't we all just use emulators and pirated games instead of buying games? Then all the game companies could go under, legit game shops would cease to exist, and then VGChartz along with it. Maybe if we all get together and do that, the industry will go kapoot before Kingdom Hearts 3 is finished.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Around the Network
quigontcb said:
Soriku said:
@Ari

lol, better emulating it for free. And I'm gonna go play FF VIII right now. Peace out.

Why don't we all just use emulators and pirated games instead of buying games? Then all the game companies could go under, legit game shops would cease to exist, and then VGChartz along with it. Maybe if we all get together and do that, the industry will go kapoot before Kingdom Hearts 3 is finished.

We only emulate older games.  We buy(or rent from Gamefly) new releases, especially if they are great games

I like how Soriku went to play the game at 20:48, and at 20:59, he was back! Heelarious!

d21lewis said:
I like how Soriku went to play the game at 20:48, and at 20:59, he was back! Heelarious!

He probably didn't actually play the game yet but is going to soon enough

The games list is yours, so do whatever you want with it ;)

Personally, I'm only adding games I bought (no matter whether they're new/used/downloaded from online stores). Didn't put any PC games yet though.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Riachu said:
quigontcb said:
Soriku said:
@Ari

We only emulate older games. We buy(or rent from Gamefly) new releases, especially if they are great games

He's "only" emulating a game that is very easy to find online and, at least in my case, quite a few stores in my area. It's not a matter of him not being able to find the game, he's taking it for free when there are other options.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."