By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NBA 2K19 is now Switch’s biggest game (memory that game takes)

5gb Save File just isn't acceptable when you have to use your system memory and can't use sd card for saved data... I don't care that much about having to download now I've got an 128gb sd card. Just hope that "32gb download" physical case is a misunderstanding. Gamespot have the case showing it needs a 32gb download, Amazon's case doesn't specify size on the front cover.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:
Miyamotoo said:

You dont need 128GB Switch model, just buy 128GB Micro SD card, you can buy it for around $20, that's definitely much cheaper price difference than for rumored 128GB Switch would be.

Isn't the rumored price for the 128gb switch still $300? That would mean it would save the consumers the extra cost. Yes I know 20 dollars is miniscule, but it's still a extra cost. Someone can buy Golf Story or Hollow Knight instead for that money.

I don't believe in that rumor in any case, and even if that is true who knows when could arive, $20 is nothing.

Devs need to stop being such cheap, greedy, anti-consumer cunts and just use the 32GB cart if their game won't fit onto the 16GB.