By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Satire: Vatican introduces "Wary" as evil counterpart of the Virgin Mary (Pics in source)

Too little, too late.

Besides, what the Catholic Church really needed was an overhaul of its extra life system.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Too little, too late.

Besides, what the Catholic Church really needed was an overhaul of its extra life system.

And to stop recruiting pedophiles.

I'm waiting for to get her own spin-off and inevitably  an appearance in Super Bash Sisters.

This is hilarious.

Also, for those curious, this is El Mundo Today, they are all about fake news. Think of The Onion but in Spanish.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
This is hilarious.

Also, for those curious, this is El Mundo Today, they are all about fake news. Think of The Onion but in Spanish.

This explains everything.

Around the Network

Added satire to the thread title

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

So it's basically April Fools without being in April ?

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
So it's basically April Fools without being in April ?

Five months late. smh -_-

Well, the way the OP worded it, I assumed it was a joke. Also, I don't think they can just add characters to a religion like that, at least not the way OP implies. It would have to come via patch and it's been a while since we've gotten one of those...

Shaqazooloo0 said:
Well, the way the OP worded it, I assumed it was a joke. Also, I don't think they can just add characters to a religion like that, at least not the way OP implies. It would have to come via patch and it's been a while since we've gotten one of those...

At least we won't be seeing Nintendo sue the Vatican for copying one of their characters.