By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle sales have reached 2 million units

Wyrdness said:
Remember when people where knocking this game early last year? They certainly answered all the jabs back then.

They were laughing back then, but they sure aren't laughing now.

Around the Network

Such a unexpected pleasure, deserve every sale it got

great game well deserved it.

Switch!!!

That is great news! I should get arojnd to actually playing my copy sometime! XD

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

This was a nice surprise last year.

Around the Network

Really great game indeed.
I think we Will get a sequel or a spin off with rabbid peach.

That game has been a rollercoaster!!!
The initial rumor!!!! -> The amazing reveal at Ubisoft e3!!!!! -> Adding DK as DLC!!!!

Nintendo we need more of this!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

just bought it this week during the sale. only a couple stages in. I have high hopes for it since everyone says its good. Third parties should know by now that mashups with Nintendo characters do very well. Super Mario RPG back in the SNES days, Mario & Sonic at the olympics during the Wii days. Now Mario + Rabbids. Not that this type of thing should be common, but I'd love to see a couple more of these done for the Switch to put Nintendo characters in gameplay situations that Nintendo wouldn't normally take them.

This game is great. The funny thing is that I didn't even care for X-Com when I tried it on PS3. Then I get Mario + Rabbids and love it. Not even sure why there is a difference. This game just charmed the pants off me I guess.