By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What happens for Wii after both MK Wii and Wii Fit have been released?

Lets not forget Mario Tennis That's probably after Mario Baseball, unless they decide to go for Mario Golf next (although I would assume they'd want Camelot for that, and they'll be fresh off the Capcom We Love Golf!, so I would hope Nintendo would want to spread out the golf games...

Sega Superstars Tennis is the only thing that gets in the way of my theory...

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Around the Network
Ajax said:

after all those games it will be over
no more good games will come out
everyone will go and develop for the PS3 and 360..

The Wii will not die lots of good Wii games  are made in like 6 months will be out for the Wii. Motion control is a quick cash in for developers, sacrifice visuals to improve control with interactivity with motion controller.

Ajax said:

after all those games it will be over
no more good games will come out
everyone will go and develop for the PS3 and 360..

You're right. It makes sense to stop making games for the console that already has 43% of the market and that lead is still GROWING. Making games for the winning console would be bad business.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

I think Nintendo has a lot of HIGH quality games left. Nintendo could release the following games:

Pikman 3
Star Fox Wii
Zelda Wii
Animal Crossing Wii (I still don't understand this game)
Disaster: Day of Crisis
Wii Music
F-Zero
Mother 3 (could be Japan only)
Mario Golf
Mario Tennis
A Mario Party w/some sort of online mode and LOSE that candy mechanic
A sequel to Excite Truck
What ever surprises Nintendo might have in store for the Nintendo fans in the future (MAYBE bringing back some old games. Kid Icuris, etc.)

If there are anymore games that I have not mentioned ONLY FROM NINTENDO then please add.

And those are just some of the games because these are the games being developed only by Nintendo, right? You still got all the 2nd and 3rd party games coming as well. Nintendo fans have nothing to worry about and I'm sure E3 will be awesome.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY