By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What happens for Wii after both MK Wii and Wii Fit have been released?

Yeah I would like to know the answer to this question. What other huge games for 2008 will be released on the Wii for gamers to look forward to after Mario Kart Wii and Wii Fit appear?

BTW: This is in response to Soriku's thread on what happens for PS3 after MGS 4, GT 5, FF 13, etc etc are released.

Around the Network

F-zero, Animal Crossing, DK Wii, Pikmin 3, KH 3 (yes), MH3, FF:CC, several others, don't worry about the support ;)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

In Europe, SSBB gets released, in USA I don't know. Then, Nintendo announces their new games for the holiday season. I don't expect Nintendo to do like Sony, which will probably hype everyone about games for 2009-2010.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

^Ok cool. That sounds like a good list of games Neos to come on the Wii.

Animal Crossing  would be huge. Animal Crossing would sell up to 10 million games on the Wii. 

Don't forget the zelda that has been in developement for the wii since 2005.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
lolz.

FFCC, MH3, Fatal Frame IV, DK, Kid Icarus, Zelda, F-Zero, Animal Crossing, Fragile, ToS: DotNW, KH3 (yes), etc.

I'm not replying to the post, but I think you need to shorten your sig to not conflict with the new rules. 

How about a new Yoshi or new Mega Man game for the Wii?

It says here http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php/.

" Signatures will be no longer than to the end of the time stamp in a single line post. Quotes in signatures are subject to the approval of the quoted member. You must remove a quote of a member from your signature if they ask you to do so. All content in a signature is subject to moderator approval. Failure to comply with these standards will result in moderator action." 

New Castlevania or new Metroid game is announced. Something special will be announced at E3 show.

The sequel to Super Mario Galaxy could be revealed and to appear in 2009. Imagine if World of Warcraft came to the Wii that would be cool.

what is KH3 ?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO