By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice will be released march 22nd, 2019 WORLDWIDE

Nice definitely getting this game right up my alley

Around the Network

Will solely buy this because it's developed by FromSoftware. Now let's hope the Activision influences will be minimal.

bananaking21 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

What games coming out Q1? ive been so occupied with just keeping up with this holiday's games that i havent been able to keep up with early next year xD

Kingdome hearts, residents evil, anthem, the division 2, crackdown, metro, Sekiro, resident evil 2, maybe even dead or alive 6. That's without knowing what Nintendo will release in that time frame as well. 

I can't wait! Q1 is becoming my favorite quarter alongside the holidays.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Mar1217 said:
bananaking21 said:

Kingdome hearts, residents evil, anthem, the division 2, crackdown, metro, Sekiro, resident evil 2, maybe even dead or alive 6. That's without knowing what Nintendo will release in that time frame as well. 

I'm talking about releases at the end of March, not January or February. 

If I remember Sekiro is alone in this timeframe ... for now.

The Division is March 15th, 1 week earlier. Other than that, not much else, but there is Gamescom, TGS, Paris Games Week, PSX, and Game Awards still left for potential announcements.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

melbye said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

What games coming out Q1? ive been so occupied with just keeping up with this holiday's games that i havent been able to keep up with early next year xD

Resident Evil 2
Kingdom Hearts 3
Days Gone
Crackdown 3
Anthem
Metro Exodus
Division 2
Sekiro Shadows Die Twice

Some of these are bound to be delayed though

Ahhh yeah. RE2,KH3,Sekiro are the 3 that are on my definite buy list.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

I've often wondered if From Software is capable of making an excellent non-souls game. For the most part all they've done is Dark Souls, Bloodborne, and Armored Core. Armored Core 3 for PS2 was fun, but had impossible controls, and flat out unbeatable levels. Chromehounds was really good until people started running around with double-doubles.