By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice will be released march 22nd, 2019 WORLDWIDE

Officially announced by Fromsoftware

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice will be released worldwide on 22nd March, 2019. We hope you look forward to it.

March

Collectors Edition:

Around the Network

I will be there!

Fuck. Q1 is stacked with games.

A Hidetaka Miyazaki game is day 1 for me.

i need that collectors. Please go up soon for preorder!

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

Q1 is always my personal holidays for games.

bananaking21 said:

What games coming out Q1? ive been so occupied with just keeping up with this holiday's games that i havent been able to keep up with early next year xD

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
bananaking21 said:

What games coming out Q1? ive been so occupied with just keeping up with this holiday's games that i havent been able to keep up with early next year xD

Resident Evil 2
Kingdom Hearts 3
Days Gone
Crackdown 3
Anthem
Metro Exodus
Division 2
Sekiro Shadows Die Twice

Some of these are bound to be delayed though

Mar1217 said:
bananaking21 said:

Eh. It's more like the end of Q1 though and I don't remember many games being announced at that specific time.

Days gone, metro, anthem, the division 2, crackdown, Kingdome hearts 3, and now Sekiro. That's a lot of big games

PwerlvlAmy said:
bananaking21 said:

Kingdome hearts, residents evil, anthem, the division 2, crackdown, metro, Sekiro, resident evil 2, maybe even dead or alive 6. That's without knowing what Nintendo will release in that time frame as well.