By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Robin Williams passed away 4 years ago (august,12th)

a big loss for the world, remember when i heard it, it really shocked me...

“I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.” — Robin Williams

Around the Network

Wow it's already been 4years?! Dam....Hollywood just doesn't feel right without him.

His crazy fans are the worst. They wanted to cancel Jumanji the sequel or it to flop just so the original will be remembered as a true Robin Williams classic forever.

Thank god no sane person listened because the $900 million it grossed wouldn't have helped the economy at all.

If someone asks why I'm using an alt account, CGI and Truckusaurus got me a temp approval until I get my iconic and notorious "kurasakiichimaru" account back. :p

I cried when it happened.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

crazy that its been 4 years already

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Such and awful thing, still remember the moment i found he had died

You would have thought that a man like him can lid find the life that fulfilled him. I’m taken back that not even he could do it. I hope myself and others do.

He's jamming with Chester right now.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

time sure does fly. shame he is gone as was one of the few who still made me laugh in movies without it being stupid humor.

Doesn't feel like he's dead

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem